Thursday, 14 April 2011

Generation One – Tyler Ashworth 1.2

 

pizap_com10_225790561642497781302635565906[1]

Thanks for all the views guys :) I really appreciate it, and it keeps me motivated to keep on going :D I forgot to mention, a big thank you to Vesna for making Luna, she is so much prettier then any sim I would have made.

Screenshot

I didn’t trust my eyes to keep above a certain point, so just opted to look away. It also gave me time for her news to settle in..

“An elf? Was you dropped on your head?” She sighed and looked away for a moment, before shaking her head.

“I knew it! You’re just like the rest! Either non believers, or haters..” Now it was my time to sigh as I told her to meet me in the living room.

Screenshot-2

Thankfully when she entered and sat down on the old furniture, she was covered a lot more, despite her ‘quirks’ I still found her insanely attractive after all.

Screenshot-3

“I meant what I said. I’m an elf, only a less known kind of elf. I’m a Noir elf. We tend to live in dark parts of the forest, often as it’s safer, as we all share my dark colouring.” She paused for a moment, stroking her neck, all the way up to those ears, which secretly, I found adorable on her.

Screenshot-4

“We don’t like to be seen as centuries ago we were hunted down to near extinction. So to live we became one with the land, and over the years acquired the ability to…to feel plants.” It all sounded so wonderful to me, who would give that life up?

“Then why are you here? Especially if you claim to hate my kind so much…”

Screenshot-5

It was then she dived into her story…A story I knew not many had the luxury of hearing.

We tend to stick closely to our family, especially with our numbers dropping. And because of this, there was a lot of pressure for us to find love. Screenshot-6

I had no such family, but a group, a group of 8. It consisted of all of us without a home, 4 adults, a teen, a child and the twins. We were close, and had a few alliances with other groups, but I always had a longing for something….more.

Screenshot-7

The twins were are world, we couldn’t believe we found them all alone out here, I had forged a special attachment with little Oak, but Elm was just as cute, I still miss them deeply.

Screenshot-9

As you can expect most of the time was spent harvesting the crops we surrounded ourselves with.  But like I said, I always wanted to see beyond our forest but the rules forbad this, so in the forest I stayed, learning the ways of the Noir Elves.

Screenshot-10

Until one night. I awoke to see a full moon…The nights air was cool, and everyone around me was fast asleep. so I did the one thing I shouldn’t. But the one thing I wanted…I stepped outside of the forest and into town. The other ‘groups’ in our race found out…and since then I’ve been in hiding.

Screenshot-11

One of my original group, Leaf, found me. But let me go, he knew this was what I wanted. So I ran, I ran so far, just letting my feet lead me….And they lead me to your home Tyler.

Screenshot-12

I saw you through the window…..I couldn’t explain it, but I felt you. Felt your compassion, and the sadness you felt…I realised we had a lot in common, so I decided to stick around for a bit….I never planned on ACTUALLY meeting you..

Screenshot-13

“So….You were watching me?” The only response I got was a slight nod as she twirled a lock of hair around her finger, the more I thought about it, the more elfish she acted….Sweet and innocent.

Screenshot-14

She stood and I soon followed, closing the gap between us.

“Please…..Please don’t tell. You’re all I have now…And…And I like being here..”

I smiled, realising I liked her being here to. I can understand why she kept her secret. But it changes nothing between us, so I stopped listening to my head, and started to act with my heart.

Screenshot-15

I put one hand to her cheek, and smiled as she blushed a little on her cheeks.

“Tyler? What are you doing?" She gushed.

“I’m letting you know how I feel. I know we haven’t known each other long…And I didn’t treat you the best…But we are the same on so many levels…And I have feelings for you Luna..”

Screenshot-16

And then it happened. Our lips met, and I felt sparks, no 4th of July fireworks! I know it sounds weird, but it was like we were…made for each other. Our hands fit in one another's perfectly, and her lips felt like…well home.

Screenshot-17

“Whoa…For a human..That was pretty good.”

It may have sounded snarky, but to us it was just ‘our’ thing. I insulted her, and she insulted me.. Because we were best friends, as well as lovers. Isn’t that the most important thing?

Screenshot-18

And just like are love grew, so did the plants, sure I didn’t talk to them like Luna suggested, but all the same, the results were good and consistent.

Screenshot-19

And having someone else on the farm to help out when needed was a good reassurance.  And she always knew how to motivate me on those ‘dark days’ and was a constant good sense of fun. And after a few months, I felt I knew all I needed to about her.

Screenshot-21

“Tyler? You’re shaking and sweating so much, I can’t even hold your hand! Is something wrong?”

“No..Not since you came into my life. Everything is right. And I was wondering…Do you want to go on a…date with me tonight?”

Screenshot-22

My world exploded with a feeling of  pure happiness when the words ‘Ok’ came out of her mouth. Our lips met for a quick gentle kiss before she giggled and pulled back saying;

“No kisses until are…date.”

Screenshot-26

I’d been on a few dates in my time, but none were even HALF as important as this. Everything had to be, just PERFECT on this date, after all…she was perfect.

Screenshot-27

And when I walked to the restaurant and saw her sitting there in the candle light, that was all I thought about..How perfect she was. It also made me feel very overdressed.

Screenshot-28

“Thanks for inviting me out Tyler…I was worried you would be..embarrassed by me.” I had never heard her sound unsure or unconfident about anything.

“You embarrass me? More like the other way around..You look so…stunning, all the boys eyes are on you.”

Screenshot-29

Before I could respond, she leaned closer, and I wrapped my arms around her smooth hips, pulling her so close, we were touching.

“What does the boy I actually care about think?”

“Do you need to ask? You’re beautiful.”

Screenshot-30

We enjoyed a simple meal together, joking around like we always do, it was a special kind of romance, we had formed a bond. A special bond filled with love.

Screenshot-32

And straight away we were back into the same routine, but after that night and idea had been brewing in my head, so one afternoon I asked her to tend to the garden while I…’went to sell produce’ when I really went to acquire an special item.

Screenshot-33

So when I returned, I planted a kiss on her cheek, and held her hand whispering in her ear.

“I need to ask you something..” I made sure we were in the exact spot that we officially first met and got on bended knee.

Screenshot-34

I produced the ring from a box, and spoke exactly what my heart wanted me to say.

“Luna, what can I say? You are different, and at times your so crazy you make me want to tear my hair out…But you’re beautiful. You know how to get to me, to comfort me, and make my life bright. We talk, we laugh, we kiss and I am in love with you. So please…Complete my life…Marry me Luna?”

Screenshot-35

I had never seen her so surprised which is saying something, as this girl was fascinated by the ‘moving picture box’ but it brought a tear to my eye, when she slid the ring on her finger, jumping up and down repeatedly saying “Yes!”

Screenshot-36

And before I know it, jumping on the spot wasn’t good enough, and she jumped into my arms instead.. Maybe that book could predict the future? As having muscles came in handy here.

Screenshot-37

“Can you believe it baby? Tomorrow night we will be husband and wife!” I had probably said that several times each hour, but every time I said it, it meant the day was closer and closer.

“Yeah, like you’ll let me forget it? Listen….We’ve known each other a long time…Can’t we…You know?”

Screenshot-38

She had pressed this query several times in the past month, and I kept telling her we would get that intimate…After the wedding, so I gently pushed her to the mattress.

“One more night Lu, I only have so much will power, why are you doing this to me?” I asked with a smirk.

“Well will you at least let me see you topless? You told me about this mark, yet I’ve never seen it..”

Screenshot-39

I couldn’t keep any secrets from my soon to be wife, so I showed her. She was the only girl I trusted enough with my strange secret, I would trust her with anything, and soon some heavy making out took place.

Screenshot-40

And after that my willpower to say no was really wavering.

“You know…It’s past midnight…So technically..” She started, I could only grin with response. I was about to give in to her request when there was a solid knock on the door.

Screenshot-41

I had to hastily pull on my clothes, while Luna stayed covered in the bed. She never said it out loud, but I felt she was afraid it was someone looking for her, so to reassure I went to the door, ready to protect her if needed.

Screenshot-42

Turns out I didn’t need to…It wasn’t an elf…Just a ghost of the past.

“Hey Tyler….Can I come in?”

2 comments:

  1. No, Garnet, you may not come in. :P Lol.

    Great chapterr!!! I love this story so far!!!!!! :D I hope a new one comes out soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Loved it! <3
    By the way, I managed to make a colour scheme up to 20 generations, although they're similar sometimes xD
    0.White
    1. purple
    2. peach
    3. red
    4. orange
    5. yellow
    6. light green
    7. dark green
    8. Teal
    9. Blue
    10. Turquoise
    11. Pink
    12. Brown
    13. Rose
    14. Blush
    15. Lime
    16. Black
    17. Pale Yellow
    18. Light Rose
    19. Light Turquoise
    20. White (hehe, genes are gonna travel a loooonnnggg way ;D)
    If I even get that far :')

    ReplyDelete