Sunday, 17 April 2011

Generation One - Tyler Ashworth 1.3

 

pizap_com10_225790561642497781302635565906[1]

It’s me again :) With a brand spanking new chappie of the Ashworth’s :) even if there is, just one Ashworth, at the moment ;) Please leave feedback in ways to improve!

How should I react? I honestly didn’t know…I just stood there looking at her. Garnet. My first love. I was happy now, but at a time I would have done anything for her…But should I let her in and risk losing what I had?

Screenshot

“I won’t be long Ty, I promise. I just thought you deserved to know this..”

We had known each other a long time, and trust was one of the most important things to us, but should I trust her as she once left me when I needed her most?

Screenshot-2

“It’s not even about us, truth is I don’t even have feelings for you anyone. Well I do, as a friend. A good friend. Which is why I felt I needed to talk to someone about this, I needed to talk to you.”

I just nodded and welcomed her in, telling her that I had also moved on, and needed to let my fiancé know what was going on, she looked shocked, and yet I detected a wave of happiness for me, so walked to the bedroom to tell Luna.

Screenshot-3

As I walked in, she covered herself unsure of who it was, she still seemed on high alert. I guess she had thought it was a Noir Elf that had come for her.

“It’s ok…It’s Garnet, and she-“

“Garnet? As in your ex?”

Screenshot-4

I resisted the urge to smirk, was she jealous?

“Yes, as in my ex. She just wants to talk to me about something, it won’t take long. Promise.” She looked sceptical, but nodded and settled under the sheets, I guess she just felt a little…insecure. It was one of the things I loved about her.

“And maybe when I’m done..We can pick up from where we left off?” That seemed to raise her spirits.

Screenshot-5

I walked back, with an eerie sense of what used to be…To see Garnet sit on her side of the chair, where we  used to laugh and reminisce about the time we spent at college.

“What is it Garnet? Don’t you have your friends back in Bridgeport to talk to?”

Screenshot-6

She motioned for me to sit, so I did, keeping a distance from her as much as possible, without it being noticeable, but she noticed.

“Honestly Ty! I’m not IN to you anymore…And I never left Riverview. Truth is I liked the peace atmosphere around here..”

Screenshot-7

“And I’m sorry for how I left you that night..It was wrong of me, I know you had been through a lot, it was hard for you to accept coming here for parents who hated you…But I’ve always been the centre of attention. I’ll admit it’s one of my flaws. So I couldn’t stay here with you…It just wasn’t…me.”

Screenshot-8

“I was going to stay in a local B and B, until my parents sent over some money for a home, nothing big, but as I signed in I bumped into someone, being the klutz that I am. But then are eyes met, and oh berry, was he hot! Citrus Smoothie.  When he introduced himself, I laughed, and he laughed to. He thinks my laugh is cute…Anyway we talked for a bit and….well…”

Screenshot-9

I had been listening intently, and the part of my heart that had once loved her knew what was coming. She put her hand on my shoulder and whispered into my ear “We’re getting married!” Berry I thought it was sudden, but she was all giddy, and her mind was made up. But I wasn’t upset, I had Luna, she was all I will ever need.

Screenshot-10

I offered my congratulations, and then explained that I had also found love, and was getting married the very next morning.

“Oh! So that’s who you were talking to…I had better leave you two love birds alone..I’ll send you two an invite to the wedding!”

Screenshot-11

So I watched her leave, I realised after the door had shut, I felt calmer. I had always wondered what had happened to Garnet, and it was even better knowing things were ok with us…And that I was truly over her.

But then things went complete topside.

Screenshot-12

“What do you mean your leaving? Luna, why would you even SAY something like that!?”

Tears were forming in her eyes, but she refused to shed them. “I SAW you Tyler! You were all huddled together, leaning in close, I may be new to this life, but I KNOW what I saw!”

Screenshot-13

“That? Luna, you have it all wrong! We weren’t cuddling, and we WEREN’T kissing! I don’t love her, and besides. She’s getting married to another guy! And I’m getting married…to you!”

“Not anymore…I’m going home…Maybe my tribe will keep me hidden, maybe I’ll be killed, either way it’s better then staying here, having my heart ripped out, by the guy I love..”

Screenshot-14

I kept trying to talk her out of it, to make her see sense, but once an idea is formed in her head…She got dressed and ran into the night, and well being ‘one of nature’ she was a LOT faster then me, and soon out of sight.

Screenshot-15

I returned home to sleep on the sofa, no way would I return to bed, knowing she wouldn’t be beside me..This was all over something so stupid! I’d told her so many times how Garnet had hurt me, why would I go back to her?

Screenshot-16

Morning came, and I should have been getting married right now. Instead I had to cancel the arrangements and work on the farm, I kept on replaying what happened over and over in my head…I should have asked if she wanted to come with me…Then she would trust me. After all, Garnet was all I used to talk about. And now I had no idea how to get Luna back.

Screenshot-17

This was my wedding day. Nothing will ruin that. I looked back to what she always told me…Plants are like people…Look after them, and they will look after you. So even though I felt ridiculous, after putting on the clothes we agreed to wed in, I ‘spoke’ to the plant she talked to when we first met.

Luna’s POV

Screenshot-18

I can’t deny it felt great to be back. To feel the trees above my head, and the dirt underneath my feet. Sure my heart was still aching for him, especially as the long run here gave me time to think. Maybe I over reacted? I mean, I DID trust him..But I saw what I saw, right?

Screenshot-19

I reached the clearing where we used to hang..and everything was just as it was when I left, it brought a smile to my face, even if on the inside I was dying..

Screenshot-20

“Terra!” I recognised the voice instantly, it was joy filled, and loving. And the use of my true name also warmed my heart. I was home, and as I locked eyes on little Gaia I smiled.

“Did ya miss me?”

Screenshot-21

She ran forward as fast as only a young Noir can run, and hugged me, leaving one arm reassuringly on my arm.

“You have unshed tears…Are you well?”

There was no hiding it from them, we had been through to much for them not to notice my distress.

“Everything is perfect now I’m home..Where are the twins?”

Screenshot-22

And as if it was there cue, they appeared from behind a tree, only a lot more grown up then I remembered, how long had I truly been gone?

“Terra!” They both chorused simultaneously. “We missed you! But the Elms told us of your return!”

Screenshot-23

Before I could respond, I was forced in a double hug, tears were shed, but tears of happiness.

“I missed you two to. You have grown so much! It appears you two have spent a lot of time out here among nature!”

 Screenshot-24

“Where else would they be?” I turned and met the eyes of Kun, our self elected ‘leader’ and my oldest and most trusted friend. “You’re home now Terra. We’ll protect you from the others. No human saw you after all!”

Screenshot-25

“But a human DID see me Kun! I was scared and vulnerable, and he let me into his home, no questions asked! He loves nature, and his own kind. He’s kind and compassionate and…And I fell for him. I fell for a human, and I don’t care! With him, I’m not different, just accepted!” I let all of my unspoken feelings out, and like a firm oak, he stayed still and listened and not once did he judge. But he did smile and look proud of me, and happy..

“Ok…I think you better come out now..”

Screenshot-26

Oak, Elm and Gaia all giggled and then he emerged from a tree. I was so shocked and suddenly embarrassed, I felt my cheeks go bright crimson.

“Before you ask, Taxi’s are a lot faster then feet, even Elf feet…I asked a plant if it knew where you were..”

Screenshot-27

He listened to me! Even though he thought it was insane, he did it! And he believed! Otherwise it wouldn’t have worked! For once in my life, I let my tears fall, and flung myself into his chest, as his strong arms pulled me closer. Comforting me..

Screenshot-28

“I overreacted. I should have trusted you, I DO trust you. Because I love you Tyler. Even if I probably shouldn’t…I do. I know I probably messed up, but please, PLEASE forgive me..”

Screenshot-29

“There is really nothing to forgive. I love you to Lu-Terra. I love you with every ounce of my being, and I would give up everything to be with you…Now let’s get married.”

“Here? Right here? Are you sure?”

Screenshot-30 

“Positive.” He responded, reaching in to his pocket and retrieving his ring, when I was about to ask for mine, Kun tapped on my shoulder and placed it in my palm.

“You have all off our blessing, and our support.”

Back to Tyler now ;)

Screenshot-31

She was beaming the whole way through, so of course I could only do so in response. We got married with all that meant something to her, even if it was simple, to us it was perfect.

Screenshot-32

I offered for us to stay there if she wished. But she said the plants wouldn’t like it if we left them, so we returned to my…I mean our little farmhouse and cuddled each other, as husband and wife.

Screenshot-33

We were married now, so I had no reason not to give in to her request, and honestly? I didn’t want to. It just confirmed our love for each other, we were complete, as one.

Screenshot-34

And just before I succumbed to sleep with my arms around her, I thought of my parents. And I knew wherever they were, they were watching me, and they were proud.

Screenshot-35

We quickly settled in to married life, honestly nothing had really changed. We went on as always, and we NEVER thought, we took turns to cook, to clean, but I insisted on doing most of the gardening outside. But after a few months, she started to complain that my cooking was making her ill, so I was banned from the kitchen.

Screenshot-36

Another advantage of married life, was my confidence, I had nothing to hide to her, and with our home being out of the way, I was free to harvest my crops in whatever I wanted, and sometimes I got a ‘Sexy’ remark from my wife ;)

Screenshot-37

Just before we would settle for bed, 3 months after our wedding she pulled me into a deep, tight embrace.

“Babe? What’s up with you? You’re trembling.”

“I’m just a little nervous…I know this wasn’t exactly planned but..”

Screenshot-38

“..I’m pregnant..”

 

I personally CANNOT wait for little Elves to walk around, so I may crack on and do another chapter of this before the Matthews, please leave feedback :)

5 comments:

  1. :D me wats to see an mini elf to :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Liddle elves :D:D:D:D Did you upload Terra with the ears or did you already have them??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to add them using the mod :) But Vesna designed her with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh cool thx I'll have to look for that mod :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O I had NO idea this had been updated, and so many times too. I feel really bad Rach :(

    But, I have read all the new chapters, and they're really amazing! I honestly never expected Luna to come along, I thought Garnet would eventually come back. But, looking back, it's almost kinda stupid because this is a, um, berracy? I guess that works, though it's a little clunky.

    Anyway, Luna/Terra IS gorgeous! Vesna did an amazing job on her :)

    Can't wait to see the lil' elf babehs!

    ReplyDelete